TRAVEL INFO ‘Best of Madhya Pradesh’.
TRAVEL INFO ‘Best of Madhya Pradesh’.
After a thorough due diligence and in-depth comparisons with 4 travel agencies namely Indiana Travel Services, Benereeza, Holidays @ Leisure and Travel X and after taking into consideration the consensus it has been decided to go ahead with the travel agency, Holidays @ Leisure for our trip ‘Best of Madhya Pradesh’.
The travel Committee has spent a lot of their time deliberating over the best choice of hotels & sight-seeing spots to suit the Indus member’s comfort levels.
Please note the travel committee has selected the travel agent and have facilitated this trip to the best of their abilities and may not be held responsible for lapses on the part of the vendors or for any unforeseen incidents during the duration of the trip.
Duration of Holiday :( 5 nights)
Departure: Monday 20th February 2022
Return: Saturday 25th February 2022
ITINERARY PREPARED FOR THE INDUS LADIES GROUP
“BEST OF MADHYA PRADESH”
KHAJURAHO (1 NIGHT)/ PANNA (2 NIGHTS)/GWALIOR (2 NIGHTS) – 5 NIGHTS/6 DAYS
CITY HOTEL ROOM CATEGORY No of NIGHTS
Khajuraho - The Lalit Temple View 5* Garden View 01
Panna - Tendu Leaf 4*Plus Deluxe Hut 02
Gwalior - Hotel Radisson 5* STD Room 02
Gwalior - Hotel Deo Bagh Heritage STD Room 02
Total no. of nights 05
QUOTATION: All rates are in INR PER PERSON – Validity FEB 2023
With Hotel Raddison 5*
With Hotel Deo Bagh - Heritage
Cost on Twin Share Per Person
15 to 19 Pax
INR 1,00,722/- Per Person
INR 91,300/- Per Person
20 to 24 Pax
INR 97,111/- Per Person
INR 87,700/- Per Person
INR 38,900/- Per Person
INR 29,500/- Per Person
GST of 5% extra
NOTE- The cost of flight is not included in the above costing. However the flight we will be taking is
Fly Mumbai to Varanasi by SG 201 Dep 0745Hrs/Arrival 1000Hrs.
Fly Varanasi to Khajuraho by SG 2932 Dep 1330 Hrs/Arrival 1425Hrs.
Return: Fly Gwalior to Mumbai by 6E 265 Dep 1440Hrs/Arrival 1643 Hrs
· 05 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in category of rooms & hotels mentioned above or similar
· Meal plan – Full board basis i.e. Starting with Lunch on Day 1 and ending with Lunch on Day 6. All Drinks during lunch and dinner will be on direct payment basis.
· All Entrance fees are included as per Itinerary.
· All sightseeing and transfer using AC 35 Seater coach.
· 02 mineral water bottles per person per day on Complimentary basis in vehicle.
· Services accompanying English speaking guide to travel with the group throughout the tour.
· 03 Jeep Safari at Panna national park.
· Entrance fees.
· Sound and Light show in Khajuraho
· Village Tour in Panna
· Boat ride on Ken River
· Domestic airfares – Mumbai/Varanasi/Khajurao & Gwalior to Mumbai.
· Items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, tips & gratuities, still/video camera fees at
monuments or any items not specified above.
· Personal insurance against loss of valuables, theft, illness, hospitalizaytion, medications and treatments and emergency helicopter, vehicle or plane charter evacuation charges.
· Items not mentioned in the above cost includes column.
· GST of %% would be charged extra on the entire bill amount.
PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY:-
· More than 45 days prior to arrival of clients/ groups: Nil
Between 44 to 31 days:- 50% cancellation charges.
· Between 30 to 15 days: 75% cancellation charges.
· Less than 14 days: 100% cancellation charges.
50% Land arrangement payment at the time of confirming the trip, and balance payment will be required 30 days prior to date of travel. If we are issuing the tickets, then we will need the full cost of the airfares immediately as we issue the tickets.
· All extras are payable by the client directly.
· Cancellation policy will be as per our proposal. If we manage to get more lenient cancellation fees from the hotels, we will pass on the benefit to you.
· In case of a lockdown due to any reason, the full amount will remain as credit and no refund will be provided, subject to hotels and other vendors agree to give credit and Holidays@Leisure will not be liable to pay back any amount to the guests.
· After the deposit payment is collected, in case any of the ladies (who are sharing rooms) have to cancel their trip, the other person sharing the room will have to look out for another room partner. If they are not able to get a room partner, then they will have to pay the Single supplement cost as well.
· Covid test is not required for doubly vaccinated passengers for both ways of travel as of today's state wise and airline policies.
Please resend your names by what’s app confirming your participation on this trip no later than 7th December 2022 to
Annu Toshnival Indira Kilachand Dina Desai