ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Indus International ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING will be held
On : Friday 21st April 2023
AT: BLUE SEA BANQUET HALL
TIME: 11:00am to 12:30pm.
Gates will be open from 10:30am for registration and submitting your Membership Renewal Forms and Cheques.
The MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FORM is on the next page.
Members are requested to PRINT, FILL & SUBMIT the form
at the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The form is on the next page and will also be sent by what’s app and email to all members.
Members may pay by Cash or Cheque payable to INDUS INTERNATIONAL at the Annual General Body Meeting.
The option to pay the Membership fees by cash is only at available at the Annual General Meeting.
You can also fill the membership renewal form via google link.
The link for the Membership form will be shared via What’s App and Email too.
· To read and adopt the Minutes of the last Annual General
Body Meeting held on 21st April 2022.
· To read and adopt the Secretary’s Report.
· To read and adopt the Treasurers Report.
· To receive and pass the Audited statement of Accounts and
audit report for the year 2022-23.
· To appoint Auditors Mukesh Sheth of Sheth & Associates for
· the Financial year 2023-24.
· To read and adopt the Membership Treasurer’s Report
· To pass and adopt Resolutions if any.
· Address by the Advisory Committee.
· Remarks of the Outgoing Presidents.
· To propose the Nomination Slate and Election of the
Office Bearers for 2023-24.
· To introduce the new Activity Chairpersons for the year
· Address by the Incoming Presidents.
· Any Other Business
· Indus Song
Any ‘Other Business’ to be brought up at the AGM on or before
Friday 7 th April 2023 by 5:00pm to emailed to the Secretaries,
Usha Jayaram Radhika Singal